We are looking for a dedicated, experienced Care Assistant to join our team. You will be working in residential care homes in and around Burntwood and Cannock. We can offer you a variety of shifts; earlies, lates and nights on a weekly rota provided in advance, based on your availability. Most homes are on major bus routes so there is no requirment for you to drive.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
• Providing personal care to residents
• Providing support and encouragement to Residents in all areas / activities of daily living.
• Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Residents as far as possible.
• Work as part of a team along with permanent staff at each home.
In return we offer:
• Free training updates
• Online access to your rota
• Weekly Pay
• 28 days paid annual leave (pro Rota)
• Complete flexibility around your other commitments
An enhanced DBS is required for this role.
We are looking for people with recent paid care experience to work shifts on either an ongoing flexible or temporary to permanent basis.
We are happy to work with any availability although we cannot offer school hours due to the shift patterns of the homes that we supply to.
If you have recent experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker or Personal Assistant; then please apply now or give us a call.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are a Health and Social care recruitment agency based in the West Midlands and we specialise in recruiting Care Assistants, Support Workers, Senior Carers and Nurses within Nursing, Residential care and Supported living throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands. We are always looking for experienced carers with a passion for care to join our team. If this interests you, please send a copy of your CV to us or ring us today for a chat.