We are seeking an experienced, dedicated Care Assistant to work flexible hours for one of our clients in an extra care / supported living village in Walsall. You will visit the tenants and see to their needs, ensuring they are happy and enjoying life in their individual home within the stylish apartment scheme. In return we will offer you a variety of shifts; earlies, lates and nights on a weekly rota provided in advance, based on your availability and you will receive many benefits such as 28 days annual holiday (pro rota), weekly pay, online access to your rota, free parking and free update training, to name but a few.
To fit with the role of Care Assistant you will:
- Have a minimum of six months experience in the care sector – either in the community or residential care
- Have an enhanced DBS either with the update service or willing to get one
- Have a passion to deliver great care and support.
- Dignity – a commitment that you will treat all clients with dignity and respect
- Be willing to deliver personal care to certain tenants
- Record Keeping – you will keep all records up to date as you move from one client to another
HOURS OF WORK
Various shifts to meet the hours you want – Early, Lates, Long Days or Nights.
We will work your rota around your lifestyle commitments and weekly availability.
THE GOOD STUFF
Cream Care will offer you:
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account each Friday following the week you worked
- 28 days annual leave. You accrue this based on the hours you have worked
- Contract – you will be a ‘temp’. Many of our staff have been with us for 5 years, some have taken (and been paid for) maternity leave, others have found other jobs – then returned to Cream Care
- Access to your rotas and payslips on line. This gives all the detail for the home you are working at for each shift including address, telephone number so you will always be in the know!
- Confirmation of all shifts you have accepted via SMS so if you have forgotten you only have to look at your phone
- Mandatory Training – free on line training, including Medication training plus free annual training updates
- Free Uniform
- Support from the office
- Induction – at the start of your first shift at a new home – yes, including fire procedures!
Apply now or call us for a chat. We look forward to hearing from you.