We are looking for a dedicated, experienced Care Assistant to join the Cream Team. You will be working nights or long days in either a small Learning Disability Home or Supported Living Scheme near Newcastle-Under-Lyme - you decide.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents
- Providing support and encouragement to Residents in all areas / activities of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Residents.
- Working as part of a team along with permanent staff at each home.
Working as a Care Assistant for Cream Health Care, you will receive:
- Free training updates
- Online access to your rota and payslip
- Weekly Pay
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro Rota + 12% of hourly pay)
- Complete flexibility around your other commitments - you tell us the days and shifts you wish to work
- Full support from the team back at base
We are committed to safeguarding; all successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks
We are looking for people with recent paid care experience to work shifts on either an ongoing flexible or temporary to permanent basis. We are happy to work with any availability although we cannot offer school hours due to the shift patterns of the homes that we supply to.
The homes are on major bus routes so there is no requirement for you to drive and are easily commutable from Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Clayton, Wolstanton, Hartshill, Basford, Stoke, Hanley and Trentham.
We would love to hear from you if you have recent experience as a Care Worker, Care Assistant, Support Worker or Personal Assistant.
Apply now or call us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.