We are looking for a dedicated, experienced Care Assistant to join our team to work in a residential care home in Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Working as a Care Assistant for Cream Health Care, you will receive excellent benefits such as:
- flexible working hours - you pick the days and shifts you wish to work!
- free update training
- online access to your rotas
- 28 days holiday pro rota - 12% of hourly pay
- weekly pay direct into your bank account
- the opportunity to expand your skills set
- full support from the team back at base
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
• Providing personal care to residents
• Providing support and encouragement to Residents in all areas / activities of daily living.
• Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Residents as far as possible.
• Work as part of a team along with permanent staff at each home.
We are committed to safeguarding; all successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks. Where you are not registered with the DBS update service, the cost of the DBS will be £50.
The home is on a major bus route so there is no requirement for you to drive and is easily commutable from all areas of North Staffordshire including Stoke, Hanford, Trentham, Longton, Hanley, Chesterton, Clayton and Tunstall. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate person who has recent paid care experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker or Care Worker to work shifts on either an ongoing flexible or temporary to permanent basis.
If this sounds like you; then please apply now or give us a call.
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are a Health and Social care recruitment agency based in the West Midlands and we specialise in recruiting Care Assistants, Support Workers, Senior Carers and Nurses within Nursing, Residential care and Supported living throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands. We are always looking for experienced carers with a passion for care to join our team. If this interests you, please send a copy of your CV to us or ring us today for a chat.