We are looking for experienced Carers to join our team to work Night Shifts in Stafford. Cream Health Care is an established, respected, local healthcare agency who’s reputation is built on the quality of our team. The role of Care Assistant is vital to meet the needs of the residential homes that rely on us to ensure staffing levels are adequate which ensures care is provided to elderly residents with dignity and respect.
As a Carer you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents
- Providing support and encouragement to Residents in all areas / activities of daily living.
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Residents as far as possible.
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff at each home.
As a Carer with Cream Care you will:
- Have a minimum of six months experience in a Residential care home.
- Have completed all mandatory training.
In return you will be offered:
- Free Uniform.
- Updates to mandatory training every twelve months – free of charge.
- Weekly pay direct to your bank.
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata).
- ongoing feedback from the homes you work at.
You will also have the support of our team at the office – we know your work/life balance is important and we will work with you to ensure that you get the balance right by building a strong relationship with you.
Enhanced DBS Required for this role. Cost to be paid by Applicant £50. However applicants registered with Update Service for DBS will not to have incur this cost.
Apply now or give us a call if you’d like to join our team. We look forward to hearing from you.