We are looking for an experienced Care Assistant to join our team, to work for one of our clients in a residential care home in Stafford that is purpose built for Dementia residents and offers residential and nursing care– you would decide the shifts and days you wish to work!
The role of Care Assistant is vital to meet the needs of the residential homes that rely on us to ensure staffing levels are adequate which ensures care is provided to elderly residents with dignity and respect.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents
- Providing care, support and encouragement to Residents in all areas / activities of daily living
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Residents
- Working as part of a team alongside the permanent staff at the home
We are committed to safeguarding and as such all successful candidates:
- Must have a minimum of six months, recent and relevant care experience including in providing personal care
- Will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks. Where you are not registered with the DBS update service, the cost of the DBS will be £50
- Must have received a complete course of an authorised COVID-19 vaccine unless you are medically exempt
- Must have completed all mandatory training
Working as a Care Assistant for Cream Care, you will receive excellent benefits such as:
- Flexible working hours - you pick the days and shifts you wish to work!
- Free update training
- Online access to your rotas and payslips
- 28 days holiday pro rota - +12% of hourly pay
- Pension contributions
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account
- The opportunity to expand your skills set
- Full support from the team back at base
- Hourly pay rate of £9.55 for days and £10.05 for nights
- Ongoing feedback from the homes that you work in
Cream Health Care are an established, respected, social care agency whose reputation is built on the quality of our team and as such we want to build strong, long lasting relationships with you.
We know your work/life balance is important and we will work with you to ensure that you get the balance right by building strong relationships with you.
The shifts available are 08.00 - 20.30 days and 20.00 – 8.30 nights and you can choose how many shifts you work each week. You can work either full time for Cream or pick up additional shifts around your other commitments– whatever hours you are looking for Cream will work with you.
We are keen to hear from you if you have recent experience as a Care Assistant, Personal Assistant providing personal care, Care Worker or a carer based in Stafford or any of the surrounding areas such as Stone, Brocton, Penkridge, Doxey, Rowley Park, Acton Trussell or Sandon.
Apply now or call us for a chat.
We look forward to hearing from you.