We are looking for an experienced Care Assistant to join our team of flexible workers to work in a supported living scheme in Stafford. Cream Health Care is an established, respected, local healthcare agency whose reputation is built on the quality of our team. We need care workers who can ensure dignity is at the centre of every action taken. The supported living is modern with spacious apartments and landscaped grounds. The residents that you will care for are elderly and the amount of care will vary from one apartment to another. The perm staff will look forward to welcoming you.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents
- Engaging in relaxed and fun conversation to brighten the day of the residents
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Residents at all times
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff at each home.
As a Care Assistant with Cream Care you will:
- Have a minimum of six months experience in a Residential home for the elderly
- Hold an enhanced DBS – ideally with the update service
- Have completed all mandatory training in the past
In return you will be offered:
- Various shifts to meet the hours you want – Early, Lates, Long Days or Nights. You let us know your available hours and we will offer you shifts to match these hours
- Free Uniform.
- Updates to mandatory training every twelve months – free of charge.
- Weekly pay direct to your bank.
- 28 days annual leave (pro rota +12% of hourly pay).
- Ongoing feedback from the homes you work at.
You will also have the support of our team at the office – we know your work/life balance is important and we will work with you to ensure that you get the balance right by building a strong relationship with you. We are here to mentor you and ensure you gain additional skills by the variety of work we offer.
We are keen hear from you if you have recent experience as a care assistant, personal assistant providing personal care, care worker or a carer based in Stafford or any of the surrounding areas such as Weeping Cross, Queensville, Baswich, Weston, Hopton, Marston Gate and Doxey.
Apply now or call us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.