We are looking for an experienced Care Assistant to join our team, you will be working for one of our clients in a residential care home in Tamworth – you decide the shifts and days you wish to work!
We are an established, respected, social care agency whose reputation is built on the quality of our team and as such we want to build strong, long lasting relationships with you and ensure you only work where you will thrive.
The role of Care Assistant is vital to meet the needs of the residential homes that rely on us to ensure staffing levels are adequate which ensures care is provided to elderly residents with dignity and respect. The home where we have many shifts to fill has four separate, smaller homes with their own lounges and dining rooms. The residents are all elderly and there are also respite rooms. The perm staff will look forward to welcoming you.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents
- Providing care, support and encouragement to Residents in all areas / activities of daily living
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Residents
- Working as part of a team along with permanent staff at each home
We are committed to safeguarding and as such all successful candidates:
- Must have a minimum of six months, recent and relevant care experience including in providing personal care
- Will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks. Where you are not registered with the DBS update service, the cost of the DBS will be £50
- Must have received a complete course of an authorised COVID-19 vaccine unless you are medically exempt
- Must have completed all mandatory training
Working as a Care Assistant for Cream Care, you will receive excellent benefits such as:
- Flexible working hours - you pick the days and shifts you wish to work!
- Free update training
- Online access to your rotas and payslips
- 28 days holiday pro rota - +12% of hourly pay
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account
- The opportunity to expand your skills set
- Full support from the team back at base
- Hourly pay rate of £8.95 - £9.50 per hour
- Ongoing feedback from the homes that you work in
We know your work/life balance is important and we will work with you to ensure that you get the balance right by building strong relationships with you.
We are keen to hear from you if you have recent experience as a care assistant, personal assistant providing personal care, care worker or a carer based in Tamworth or any of the surrounding areas such as Lichfield, Minworth, Drayton Bassett, Sutton Coldfield, Nuneaton, or Stoneydelph.
We have a variety of hours available at this service, earlies, lates, long days and nights - you let us know the days and shifts you wish to work. We are happy to work with any availability however we are unable to offer school hours due to the shift patterns of the homes that we work with.
Apply now or call us for a chat.
We look forward to hearing from you.