We are looking for an experienced, passionate Care Assistant to join our team to work in a Supported Living Scheme in Wednesbury.
You choose the days and shifts you wish to work; we have days, earlies, lates and nights currently available and your availability can be changed weekly allowing you complete flexibility around your other commitments.
The supported living scheme is well established and the atmosphere is happy and relaxed. The residents that you will care for are elderly and the amount of care will vary from one apartment to another. Our staff who work at this scheme absolutely love working here.
As a Care Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Providing personal care to residents
- Engaging in relaxed and fun conversation to brighten the day of the residents
- Ensuring the respect, dignity and rights to privacy of Residents at all times
- Work as part of a team along with permanent staff
As a Care Assistant with Cream Care you will:
- Have a minimum of six months experience in a Residential home for the elderly in Care Assistant or Support Worker role
- Hold an enhanced DBS – ideally with the update service
- Have received a complete course of an authorised COVID-19 vaccine unless you are medically exempt
- Have completed all mandatory training in the past
In return, as a Care Assistant for Cream Health Care you will be offered:
- Various shifts to meet the hours you want – Early, Lates, Days or Nights. You let us know your available hours and we will offer you shifts to match these hours giving you a great work life balance
- Free Uniform
- Updates to mandatory training every twelve months – free of charge.
- Weekly pay direct to your bank.
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata) - 12% of your hourly pay
- Ongoing feedback from the homes you work at
- Hourly pay of £9.60 - £10.00 depending on your shift which is an annual salary of between £22,364 - £23,296 based on a 40 hour working week including holiday pay
You will also have the support of our team at the office – we know your work/life balance is important and we will work with you to ensure that you get the balance right by building a strong relationship with you. Cream Health Care is an established, respected, local healthcare agency whose reputation is built on the quality of our team and as such we are proud of every member of the Cream Team and we look after each other. We are here to mentor you and ensure you gain additional skills by the variety of work we offer.
We are keen hear from you if you have recent experience as a Care Assistant, Personal Assistant providing personal care, Care Worker or a Carer based in Wednesbury or any of the surrounding areas such as Bilston, Wolverhampton, Sandwell or West Bromwich.
Apply now or call us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you