Cream Health and Social Care are the leading Healthcare Recruitment Business with branches in Staffordshire, West Midlands and Telford. We are currently looking to make key additions to our team in Stoke.
We are seeking a team of On Call Care Co-ordinators who will work from home, filling shifts as they are rang in. You can choose Mon – Fri 17.30 – 22.15; Mon – Friday 06.00 – 08.30 or Weekends Sat 06.00 – Sunday 22.15. These are new roles (our full time staff in the office have been covering on call) which will enable you to work around your commitments.
Your role will be to support the team of recruitment consultants and will include
- Filling shifts rang in during the office out of hours
- Updating rostering system
- Sending staff profiles to homes
- You will have experienced life – which gives you the ability to empathise and motivate our care staff
- You will work at a fast pace and be pro active
- You will ideally have worked in an administrative role within the care sector and be familiar with rostering staff
In return you will receive
- Contract of Employment
- 28 days annual leave pro rata for the hours you work
- Mobile phone to receive incoming calls and make outgoing calls – during your working hours
- Total support from the permanent staff – we have a WhatsApp group you can message for help if struggling to fill a shift
- Use of our rostering system which will suggest staff for shifts once loaded
Interested? Apply now or call Rob or Jenny for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.