We are looking for a dedicated, experienced Care Worker to join our team. You will be working in either a residential care home or a small learning disability home in Stoke-On-Trent, you decide which you would prefer! You also pick the days and shifts you wish to work and these can be changed weekly, giving you complete flexibility around your other commitments and a great work life balance.
We are an established, respected, social care agency whose reputation is built on the quality of our team and as such we want to build strong, long lasting relationships with you and ensure you only work where you will thrive.
To be suitable for this role as a Care Worker, you will need to have:
- At least 6 months care experience in a residential care home or learning disability home in a Care Assistant, Care Worker or Support Worker role
- A passion to deliver great care and support to motivate and ensure the adults thrive in the environment
- Good spoken English
- The right to work in the UK
The successful Care Worker will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks due to the nature of the role and you must have received a complete course of an authorised COVID-19 vaccine unless you are medically exempt.
Hours of work: We have lates, earlies, long days, nights and weekend shifts available and we are happy to work with any availability however we are unable to offer school hours due to the shift patterns of the homes that we work with.
As a Care Worker for Cream Health Care we offer you:
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account each Friday following the week you worked
- 28 days annual leave. You accrue this based on the hours you have worked at 12% of hourly pay
- Contract – you will be a ‘temp’. Many of our staff have been with us for 5 years, some have taken (and been paid for) maternity leave, others have found other jobs – then returned to Cream Care
- Access to your rotas and payslips on line. This gives all the detail for the home you are working at for each shift including address, telephone number so you will always be in the know!
- Confirmation of all shifts you have accepted via SMS so if you have forgotten you only have to look at your phone
- Mandatory Training – free on line training, including Medication training plus free annual training updates
- Free Uniform
- Pension Contributions
- Hourly pay of £9.60 - £10.42 per hour depending on the shift you work.
- Full support from the office
- Induction – at the start of your first shift at a new home – yes, including fire procedures!
We are looking for people with recent paid care experience as a Care Worker, Care Assistant or Support Worker to work shifts on either an ongoing flexible or temporary to permanent basis.
Most homes are on major bus routes so there is no requirement for you to drive and are easily commutable from Fenton, Meir, Trentham, Longton, Burslem, Tunstall, Hanley, Stoke, Penkull, Hartshill and Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Apply now or give us a call if you’d like to join our team. We look forward to hearing from you.