Cream Home Care are looking for caring, compassionate, Community Carers to join our care team. No experience is needed but you must have a Driving Licence and your own vehicle. As well as great pay and full support from the team back at base, we also have the hours to fit around your other commitments. We want to work with you to ensure you have a great work-life balance. If you are happy then you can share your happiness with our clients.
Cream Home Care are a local, professional, forward thinking community care company providing tailored care services to clients living within their own homes across Stoke-on-Trent and Newcastle-under-Lyme.
We are committed to enhancing the lives of those in need of care services, supporting them with day to day tasks with fully trained and qualified staff.
No two days as a Community Carer are ever the same. You will be your client’s companion, having chats and encouraging your client to enjoy their hobbies and interests.
Your role could include:
- Providing Personal Care
- Preparing/providing meals and drinks
- Cleaning tasks/ light domestic tasks such as; laundry, ironing etc.
- Supporting with medication management/ administration
- Supporting clients to access the community or taking them to appointments
- Going shopping for a client
- Companionship- Chatting, Listening, being a professional friend.
We have various shift patterns and options available, with the aim of finding something suitable to meet your work life/ home life requirements. A minimum of working one day every other weekend is required. We have various shifts available: Mornings and lunches, Tea’s and PM’s, or Flexible Hours such as from 6pm onwards
As a Community Carer for Cream Home Care, you will receive:
- £11.35 - £12.50 per hour
- Mileage paid at £0.45 per mile
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Free DBS
- Free Uniform
- Company mobile phone
- Flexible working- You tell us when you are available and we fill the gaps (Every other weekend minimum)
- Flexi Pay – if you have an unexpected bill before pay day you can draw down against shifts worked at that time
- Contract of Employment – you are an employee and can use your employment status for mortgages, loans etc
- Pension scheme
- Online rotas and payslips
- Full support from the team back at base
- Recognition and rewards scheme
- Free ongoing training to develop your career including NVQ2 and NVQ3 and upwards
- Client specific training
- Full back ground history about your clients’ needs prior to attending
- Benefits package including lone worker app, 24-7 Health & wellbeing support and much more
- An interest or knowledge of supporting adults in the social care sector
- A passion to deliver great care with total dignity
- Great spoken English
- Two references
- The right to work in the UK - we cannot offer sponsorship for this position
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own car
If this sounds like you then apply now or call us for more information.