Are you an experienced Learning Disability Support Worker looking for part time hours in the Newcastle-Under-Lyme area?
As an Agency worker for Cream Health Care we can offer you: weekly pay, holiday pay, the best homes and the opportunity to build your experience and knowledge. Experience within Health and Social Care is essential, we are looking for dedicated, experienced and hardworking staff.
As a Support Worker your duties will include:
• Working one to one with your service user who will be able bodied with Learning Disabilities
• Assisting with meal preparation
• Co-ordinating and facilitating activities
• Providing assistance / encouragement with personal care
• Community access
To be a successful Support Worker you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience in the care sector
• Have an enhanced DBS either with the update service or willing to pay £50 for your DBS. (Don’t worry we will encourage you to register with the update service once received.)
• A passion to deliver great care and assistance
• Dignity – a commitment that you will treat all service users with dignity and respect
• Good spoken English
Minimum six months paid care experience is essential for this role and although we are happy to work with any availability, we can not offer school hours due to the shift patterns of the homes that we work with.
If you are based in Newcastle-Under-Lyme, have recent experience in the sector and a passion for care, then please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.