Our original recruitment agency was established in 1973. Our health care agency, Cream Health & Social Care was established in 2010. We are now rebranding our agency established in 1973 as a Domiciliary Care Agency. Both are distinct separate entities, with Cream Health Care having three branches. We are now seeking a Payroll/Ledger Clerk. You will be reporting directly to the Directors. Ideally we want you to be experienced in Sage Payroll, if you have Sage Purchase or Sales Ledger that would be a bonus. You will have your own office, work 08.30 – 16.30. There is an abundance of off street parking near our offices. We are keen to support you to achieve AAT or, if you have this level to develop further in your accountancy career.
Your work for the two businesses will involve:
- Verifying timesheets and shifts worked on our rostering system
- Importing gross pay from rostering system into Sage
- Updating tax codes as notified
- Running Sage weekly payroll for Cream Health Care and Monthly payroll for our Domiciliary Agency
- Posting to Sage 50 accounts purchase and sales ledgers (full training will be given if this is not an area you have experience in
This is an ideal role for an ambitious payroll clerk to move into full accounts work
To be successful in the role you will be:
- Fully experienced in sage – payroll and ideally sage purchase and sales ledgers
- Comfortable working alone in your own office
- Capable of total confidentiality
- Committed to accuracy, achieving deadlines
- Excited by the success of the businesses once Month End Management Reports are produced
This will be a great job for you. Yes, the Directors have the full knowledge to carry out this role (and they currently do!). However, both businesses are undergoing rapid expansion and they need to focus their time and energy on the operations side of the business.
If you feel you are the one to set our Directors free then please apply.