We are looking for an experienced Residential Support Worker to join our team to work in small learning disability homes in and around Cannock. We are a health and social care recruitment agency and we can offer you complete flexibility around your other commitments.
As a Support Worker your duties will include:
- Working one to one with your service user who will be able bodied with Learning Disabilities
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Co-ordinating and facilitating activities
- Providing assistance / encouragement with personal care
- Community access when required
An Enhanced DBS is required for this role.
- Complete flexibility around your other commitments, you choose the days and shifts (earlies, lates and nights) you want to work
- Hourly pay rate of £8.40 - £9.60 depending on the shift
- Weekly pay
- 28 days annual leave pro rota
- free uniform
- online access to your rota
- confirmation of all shifts via SMS
- Free updates to mandatory training every 12 months
We are happy to work with any availability however we can not offer school hours due to the shift patterns of the homes that we work with.
We would love to hear from you if you have recent experience as a Support Worker, Personal Assistant providing personal care, Care Worker or a Carer.
Please apply now or call us for more information.
Cream Health Care are a Health and Social care Recruitment Agency based in the West Midlands and we specialise in recruiting Care Assistants, Support Workers, Senior Carers and Nurses within Nursing, Residential care and Supported living throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands. We are always looking for experienced carers with a passion for care to join our team. If this interests you, please send a copy of your CV to us or ring us today for a chat.