We are looking for an experienced Support Worker to join our team. You will be working in supported living and small learning disability homes in and around Cannock. We can offer you a variety of shifts; earlies, lates and nights on a weekly rota provided in advance, based on your availability, online access to your rota, 28 days annual leave (pro rota: +12% of hourly pay), free uniform and weekly pay. Most of the homes are on major bus routes so there is no requirment for you to drive.
As a Support Worker your duties will include:
- Working one to one with your service user who will be able bodied with Learning Disabilities
- Providing support for domestic duties such as meal preparation and cleaning
- Providing assistance / encouragement with personal care
- Community access when required
As a member of the Cream Team we offer you:
- Free training updates
- Online access to your rota and payslips
- Confirmation of all shifts you have accepted via SMS
- Weekly Pay
- 28 days annual leave pro rota. You accrue this based on the hours you have worked at 12% of your pay rate
- Complete flexibility around your other commitments
- Induction – at the start of your first shift at a new home – yes, including fire procedures!
An Enhanced DBS is required for this role and two references, one of which must be in social care.
We are happy to work with any availability however we can not offer school hours due to the shift patterns of the homes that we work with.
We would love to hear from you if you have recent experience as a support worker, personal assistant providing personal care, care worker or a carer based in Cannock or any of the surrounding areas such as Heath Hayes, Great Wyrley, Huntingdon, Hednesford, Burntwood, Bloxwich or Brownhills. We have a variety of hours available at this service, earlies, lates, long days and nights.
The rate of pay will be £8.75 + Holiday pay (£9.80 - £10.75 per hour).
Please apply now or call us for more information.
Cream Health Care are a Health and Social care Recruitment Agency based in the West Midlands and we specialise in recruiting Care Assistants, Support Workers, Senior Carers and Nurses within Nursing, Residential care and Supported living throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands. We are always looking for experienced carers with a passion for care to join our team. If this interests you, please send a copy of your CV to us or ring us today for a chat.