We are looking to recruit an experienced Support Worker to work in either a small Learning Disability home or a small Children's home in and around Leek, Stoke on Trent - you decide.
The homes are all homely and well run, they vary in size although typically there would be between 4 and 6 residents, all of who would have different needs and abilities.
Working as a Support Worker for Cream Care, we offer:
- Free update training
- Shifts booked in advance
- All hours available, earlies, lates or nights
- Care and Support Work
- Complete flexibility around your other commitments
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account each Friday following the week you worked
- 28 days annual leave pro rota. You accrue this based on the hours you have worked at 12% of your pay rate
- Access to your rotas and payslips on line. This gives all the detail for the home you are working at for each shift including address, telephone number so you will always be in the know!
- Confirmation of all shifts you have accepted via SMS so if you have forgotten you only have to look at your phone
- Mentoring from the office to ensure you thrive in your role
- Induction – at the start of your first shift at a new home – yes, including fire procedures!
We are committed to safeguarding; all successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks. Where you are not registered with the DBS update service, the cost of the DBS will be £50.
If you live in Leek or surrounding areas such as Cheddleton, Bradnop, Blackshaw Moor, Endong, Wetley Rocks or Stoke-On-Trent and have recent experience as a Care Assistant, Support Worker or Personal Assistant; then please apply now or call us for a chat.
We look forward to hearing from you.