We are a well established and reputable Health & Social Care Agency and we are seeking a number of Support Workers based in Telford to join our team on an ongoing flexible basis on Night Shifts. You will receive many benefits such as 28 days annual holiday, free parking, free update training to name but a few.
As a Support Worker your duties will include:
• Working one to one with your service user who will be able bodied with Learning Disabilities
• Assisting with meal preparation
• Co-ordinating and facilitating activities
• Providing assistance / encouragement with personal care
• Community access
To be a successful Support Worker you will have the following skills and experience:
• Previous experience in the care sector
• Ideally, have a portable DBS although we will pay for one if necessary
• A passion to deliver great care and assistance
• Dignity – a commitment that you will treat all service users with dignity and respect
• Good spoken English
The night shifts for this Support Worker role are:
• 22.00 – 08.00
In return, you will receive £8.50 per hour.
Apply now. We look forward to hearing from you.