We are seeking to recruit an experienced Support Worker to work flexible agency hours in a small Adult Learning Disability home near Stoke-On-Trent.
You choose the shifts and days you wish to work and in return you will receive:
- weekly pay into your bank account
- 28 days holiday pro rota (+12% of hourly pay)
- free update training
- full support from the team back at bas
- on-line access to rota and payslips
- confirmation of all shifts (plus reminders!) via SMS
- the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge
- Induction – at the start of your first shift at a new home – yes, including fire procedures!
As a Support Worker for Cream Health Care, your duties will include:
• Providing Support on a one to one basis
• Facilitating community access and appointments
• Personal care and manual handling as required
• Assisting at meal times and prompting with Medication etc
We are looking for people with recent relevant experience as a Support Worker to work shifts an ongoing flexible basis.
We are committed to safeguarding; all successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check and reference checks. Where you are not registered with the DBS update service, the cost of the DBS will be £50. All applicants must have received a complete course of an authorised COVID-19 vaccine unless you are medically exempt.
The shifts available are Earlies, Lates and Nights and you would be able to choose which you worked, around your availability. We are happy to work with any availability although we cannot offer school hours due to the shift patterns of the homes that we work with.
The homes are all homely and well run and they vary in size although typically there would be between 4 and 6 service users, all of whom would have different needs and abilities. The majority of these homes are on major bus routes so there is no requirement to drive and are easily commutable from Hanley, Fenton, Stoke, Hartshill, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Longton, Heron Cross and Trentham.
Apply now or call us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Cream Health Care are a health and social care recruitment agency based in the West Midlands and we specialise in recruiting Care Assistants, Support Workers, Senior Carers and Nurses within Nursing, Residential care and Supported living throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands. We are always looking for experienced carers with a passion for care to join our team. If this interests you, please send a copy of your CV to us or ring us today for a chat.