We are seeking to recruit an experienced Support Worker to join our team to work in a small Adult Learning Disability home near Stone. We can offer you weekly pay, holiday pay (+12% of hourly pay), flexible working to give you complete flexibility around your other commitments, online access to your rota, shifts confirmed by SMS and the opportunity to expand your experience and knowledge.
As a Support Worker for Cream Health Care, your duties will include:
• Providing Support on a one to one basis
• Facilitating community access and appointments
• Personal care and manual handling as required
• Assisting at meal times and prompting with Medication etc
The shifts available are Earlies, Lates and Nights and you would be able to choose which you worked, around your availability. We are happy to work with any availability although we cannot offer school hours due to the shift patterns of the homes that we work with.
Working for Cream Health Care you will receive:
- A salary of between £9.60 and £10.00 per hour plus holiday pay (+12%) dependent on the shift you work.
- Weekly pay direct into your bank account each Friday following the week you worked
- 28 days annual leave pro rota. You accrue this based on the hours you have worked at 12% of your pay rate
- Access to your rotas and payslips on line. This gives all the detail for the home you are working at for each shift including address, telephone number so you will always be in the know!
- Confirmation of all shifts you have accepted via SMS so if you have forgotten you only have to look at your phone
- Support from the office to ensure you thrive in your role
- Induction – at the start of your first shift at a new home – yes, including fire procedures!
The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and reference checks due to the nature of the role and you must have received a complete course of an authorised COVID-19 vaccine unless you are medically exempt.
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate person who has recent, relevant experience as a Support Worker to work shifts an ongoing flexible basis.
If this sounds like you please apply now or call us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Cream Health Care are a health and social care recruitment agency based in the West Midlands and we specialise in recruiting Care Assistants, Support Workers, Senior Carers and Nurses within Nursing, Residential care and Supported living throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands. We are always looking for experienced carers with a passion for care to join our team. If this interests you, please send a copy of your CV to us or ring us today for a chat.