We are looking for an experienced, dedicated Support Worker to join our team. You will be working in residential care and small learning disability homes in and around Telford, the majority of the homes that we work with are on major bus routes so there is no requirement for you to drive. We can offer you complete flexibility around your other commitments and you can chose from a variety of shifts; earlies, lates and nights on a weekly rota provided in advance - based on your availability.
As a Support Worker your duties will include:
- Working one to one with your service user who will be able bodied with Learning Disabilities
- Assisting with meal preparation
- Co-ordinating and facilitating activities
- Providing support / encouragement with personal care
- Community access when required
An enhanced DBS is required for this role.
- Complete flexibility around your other commitments, you choose the days and shifts you want to work
- Hourly pay rate of £8.75 - £9.60 depending on the shift
- Weekly pay
- 28 days annual leave pro rota (+12% of hourly pay: £9.80 - £10.75 per hour)
- Free uniform
- Online access to your rota and payslips
- Confirmation of all shifts via SMS
- Free updates to mandatory training every 12 months
We would love to hear from you if you have recent paid experience as a Support Worker, Personal Assistant or Care Worker in the UK.
Most homes are on major bus routes so there is no requirement for you to drive and are easily commutable from Madeley, Dawley, Wellington, Ketley, Hadley, Stirchley and Donnington.
Apply now or give us a call if you’d like to join our team. We look forward to hearing from you.
Cream Health Care are a health and social care recruitment agency based in the West Midlands and we specialise in recruiting Care Assistants, Support Workers, Senior Carers and Nurses within Nursing, Residential care and Supported living throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands. We are always looking for experienced carers with a passion for care to join our team. If this interests you, please send a copy of your CV to us or ring us today for a chat.