Do you have a passion for Care Work?
We are looking for Care Assistants, Support Workers and Nurses to join our team. We supply staff to various Nursing, Residential and Community settings throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands
We are looking for people with a passion for care, people who put dignity and respect into the heart of everything they do.
Because our staff have to “march with the troops” from the start, our staff need to have a minimum of six months care experience within a residential or nursing home environment.
We are also looking for:
- Commitment – once you accept a shift you will commit to working that shift. We don’t want staff who fail to attend, once a shift is accepted. If we can’t fill that shift with another member of staff it puts the staff at the home under pressure. The residents then don’t get the care they need
- Good Timekeeping – it is professional to arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the shift
- Wide Awake! Yes, no sleeping on the job – especially on night shifts. Sounds unbelievable, but believe us – we have had staff who have tried this. Yes, they are no longer with us!
- Focus – when at work your focus is on the team you are working with and the residents you are caring for – no mobile phone in your pocket while on shift!
- Cheerful – to wow the residents and keep us happy. We love our cheerful staff popping in to share their news with us
- Good spoken English – the residents love to chat and you will be reassuring them with little chats whilst delivering great care
- Good Record Keeping – you will keep all records up to date as you move from one resident to another
- DBS (the old ‘CRB’!).We hope you have signed up for the update service – if not we will apply for a DBS for you (sorry – you will have to pay £44). Once you receive your DBS we will take you through making it portable. You will then NEVER have to apply for a DBS again
If this sounds like you, then please apply now through the jobs section of our website or email your cv to us. We would love to hear from you.
We have shifts available in and around Stoke-On-Trent, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Walsall, Cannock, Tamworth, Tipton, Dudley and Telford.
If you need some help writing your CV or your not too sure what to include; we've got some great advice, hints and tips to help you on our website here.
If you don’t have six months experience but are passionate about a career in care, we have lots of useful advice on how to start a career in care.
Working from offices in Hanley, Walsall and Telford, Cream Health Care is a name that is synonymous with Health & Social Care recruitment throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands. Established in 2009 we have become the first choice Health & Social Care Agency for job seekers and employers throughout the region. You can read what our staff and clients think of Cream Health Care by reading their testimonials here.
To contact the Cream Team about recruitment send an e-mail to: email@example.com or call: 01782 261552.
If yo please get in touch.