Join The Cream Team
We are looking for Care Assistants, Support Workers and Nurses to join our team. We supply staff to various Nursing, Residential and Community settings throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands.
We are looking for experienced, dedicated Care Assistants and Support Workers; people with a passion for care and who put dignity and respect into the heart of everything they do.
Every day is different when you’re part of the Cream Team, you will get to work in a wide variety of residential settings which will expand your skill set and you will have the flexibility to pick and choose your hours around your other commitments.
Because our staff have to “march with the troops” from the start, our staff need to have a minimum of six months paid care experience within a residential or nursing home environment.
As a member of the Cream Team you will get:
- Various shifts to meet the hours you want – Early, Lates, or Days. You let us now your available hours and we will fill them.
- Weekly Pay direct into your bank
- 28 days annual leave – accrued on the hours that you work
- Online access to your rotas and payslips – including the address and telephone numbers of the homes you are working for, so you will always know where you are going.
- Confirmation of all shifts via SMS
- Free online Mandatory training including medication plus free annual training updates
- Free Uniform
- Health & Safety Induction at the start of your first shift at a new home
- Free Uniform.
- Updates to mandatory training every twelve months – free of charge.
- Ongoing feedback from the homes you work at.
- Full support from the team back at Base.
Enhanced DBS is required for these roles. Cost to be paid by Applicant £50. However applicants registered with Update Service for DBS will not to have incur this cost.
Apply now through the jobs section of our website or email your cv to us. We would love to hear from you.
We have shifts available in and around Stoke-On-Trent, Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Trentham, Leek, Walsall, Wednesbury, Wolverhampton, Stafford, Birmingham, Tamworth, Tipton, Dudley, Telford and Shrewsbury.
If you need some help writing your CV or your not too sure what to include; we've got some great advice, hints and tips to help you on our website here.
If you don’t have six months experience but are passionate about a career in care, we have lots of useful advice on how to start a career in care.
Working from offices in Hanley, Walsall and Telford, Cream Health Care is a name that is synonymous with Health & Social Care recruitment throughout Staffordshire, Shropshire and the West Midlands. Established in 2009 we have become the first choice Health & Social Care Agency for job seekers and employers throughout the region. You can read what our staff and clients think of Cream Health Care by reading their testimonials here.
To contact the Cream Team about recruitment send an e-mail to: email@example.com or call: 01782 261552.